Taking the time to arrange your funeral now leaves one less thing your loved ones will need to worry about once you’ve passed. We are here to help you every step of the way.
While people spend months planning events like weddings and trips, few think about the one event that is certain to happen: their funeral. While most people do not want to think about their own mortality, the time to pre-plan your funeral is now. The primary advantage of pre-arranging your funeral is to relieve the burden on your loved ones in an emotional time, and to ensure your funeral is carried out according to your wishes, eliminating the task of second-guessing what you would have wanted. Pre-planning and pre-paying your funeral is one of the most thoughtful gifts you can give to your family.
Pre-paying for your funeral reduces stress and financial burden on your loved ones after your passing. We can coordinate a payment plan that suits your needs. Options include a single payment plan, to monthly bank account withdrawals. At Crown, one of our knowledgeable funeral directors may go over your options in greater detail. Note: pre-paid arrangements may not be completed through the website, though we encourage you to begin here.
By pre-paying your funeral, you ease the financial impact on your family and you may lock in certain prices. Pre-payment also protects you and your family, from inflation, and the growth is non-taxable. Each year thousands of people decide to pre-plan and pre-pay for their funeral. These plans are designed to be flexible and to accommodate the many changes that often occur in people’s lives.
What you can do in advance…
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type.
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Choose which funeral home to use.
- Designate your pallbearers, pick any music or readings you want at your service.
Benefits of Pre-Planning
- Between 70 and 75 decisions are made within the first 24-48 hours of death. It’s difficult to think rationally while making so many decisions within days of losing someone. Pre-planning gives yourself, family, and friends peace of mind.
- It’s easy. Anyone can do it, and you can change your mind at any time.
Autumn Funeral Cremation & Burial specialize in Oregon Funeral, Burial, Cremation, Memorial Planning, Services and Arrangements
Serving Portland and Metropolitan communities including: Aloha, Aurora, Beaverton, Downtown Portland, Hillsboro, King City, Lake Oswego, McMinnville, Newberg, Sherwood, Tigard, Tualatin, West Linn, and Wilsonville.